Welcome new tenants! Here are a few tips to help make your move go as smoothly as possible.
1) Once you have paid your rent and deposit, we will provide access to keys. Just text me a photo of the receipt. In most cases, we will simply give you a lockbox code so you can access at your convenience.
2 ways to pay:
• Cash at 711 - Once your lease is signed I can send you a barcode sheet that you can take to 711 convenience stores and pay with cash.
• Certified Check or Money Order - I will provide instructions when approved. We do not accept cash at the office.
2) Utilities must be switched to your name. You can setup all utilities online here.
3) Activate your tenant portal. You should have received an email inviting you to do so. You can use this to report maintenance issues, pay rent, view your balance, etc.
4) Please go through the property as soon as you can, and make a list of anything that needs repair. Please note: this only includes functional items, not cosmetic. Report your repair list via TEXT: 702-690-9201.
Maintenance hotline – TEXT: 702-690-9201. Keep this number handy.
If you have other questions please contact me or the property manager listed on your lease.
Enjoy your new home!
Direct Utility contacts - you can leave utilities on at your old place while transferring to the new home. Just tell them the dates you want to turn on / turn off at each location.
NV Energy - They normally do not need access to your home to turn on service.
Southwest Gas - You will have to allow them access to the home to turn on service and check that it's working correctly.
** Watering Schedule for Landscaping - We live in the desert. There are restrictions on how much you can water the yard. You may get fined for watering too much. Here are water schedules: Las Vegas - Henderson - North Las Vegas